Welcome to SOS!
SOS offers affordable private therapy for individuals, couples, families, teens, and children in multiple settings throughout Sonoma County.
- Community Clinics– Our Community Counseling Clinics located in Santa Rosa, Windsor, and Rohnert Park are open to all community members. We provide therapy to individuals, couples, families, and youth on a sliding-scale fee.
- Schools– Our therapists also provide free-of-charge counseling at High Schools in Santa Rosa, Windsor, Healdsburg, Cloverdale, and Rohnert Park in partnership with Sonoma County Office of Education and Sonoma County Department of Health and Human Services.
- Justice System and Law Enforcement– We partner with the Police and Sheriff to provide mental health assessments and interventions through the Santa Rosa and Petaluma Mobile Support Team, Juvenile Diversion in Windsor, and at Juvenile Hall.
We are a training facility for Marriage and Family Therapists Interns and Trainees
- All interns and trainees are supervised by a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist supervisor, attends regular all-staff trainings, and has opportunities for trainings outside of SOS.
- Interns and trainees are given a wide variety of experience as they are able to work through more than one program at SOS.
2016 Interns and Trainees at one of our Monthly All-Staff Trainings.