Support Free and Low Fee Counseling at SOS!
SOS provides many free and low fee services. We are always accepting donations from community members to make these continued services possible. If you would like to make a donation to support community counseling, or in the memory of Dr. Mark Doolittle, please use the button below:
SOS is a registered 501(c)(3) California non-profit, tax ID 81-0676520.
If you prefer to send a check or money order (payable to SOS) please mail to:
319 South E Street
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Questions? Please email [email protected] or call (707) 284-3444
SOS is funded through the generous support of private and community funders as well as through our partnerships with local Sonoma County Agencies.
- The Jonas Family Foundation
- The Rotary Clubs
- The Negley Flinn Charitable Foundation
- Sonoma Children’s Speedway Charities
- Active 20-30’a Club of Santa Rosa
Sonoma County Partners:
- Sonoma County Department of Health Services through the Mental Health Services Act
- Sonoma County Office of Education
- Windsor Police & Sonoma County Sheriff’s Department
Thank You For Your Donation
Thank you so much for donating to SOS Counseling! Our mission is to help individuals, families, and youth be successful in all aspects of their lives, regardless of their ability to pay. You can help SOS provide these free and very low fee counseling services to individuals and families in Sonoma County who would otherwise be unable to afford it through your charitable donations.