Our Clinics offer affordable counseling to all community members regardless of ability to pay.
- Sliding-scale rate is determined at intake, based on your need and our availability.
- We have some scholarships available for short-term free counseling thanks to generations of donations and funding from local foundations.
- We do not take insurance, but many insurance companies will reimburse you for some or all of what you pay out-of-pocket. Please call your carrier to ask if they reimburse out-of-network mental health services, prior to setting an appointment.
Cloverdale ClinicOur newest sliding-scale Counseling Clinic is located in the Cloverdale Senior Multi-Purpose Center, open to all community members. Se habla español.311 N. Main Street, Cloverdale, CA 95425
Main Santa Rosa ClinicOur main Clinic located close to downtown Santa Rosa, open to all community members. Se habla español.319 South E Street, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
Rancho Cotate Clinic
Our sliding-scale Counseling Clinic is located on the Rancho-Cotate High School in Rohnert Park, open to all community members. Se habla español.
5450 Snyder Lane, Rohnert Park, CA 94928
Free and Low Fee Services Made Possible in Part by Generous Donations From:
The Negley Flinn Foundation, The Jonas Family Foundation, The Rotary Club of Santa Rosa Sunshine, AND from supporters like you! Please consider contributing to the on-going free and low fee counseling through a tax deductible donation.
SOS Community Counseling Intake Coordinators
- Claudia Hernandez, AMFT #120182 (Fridays and Spanish Speaking)
- Matt Jezierski, LMFT (Mondays through Thursdays)
SOS Community Counseling Clinic Clinicians
- Alen Schwab, AMFT #110099
- Allie Clifford, MFT Trainee
- Caitlin Butler, LMFT 137687 & APCC #8156
- Cinthia Junco, AMFT #129764
- Claudia Hernandez, AMFT #120182
- Dante Carlozzi, MFT Trainee
- Elizabeth Smith, MFT/PCC Trainee
- Jennifer (Jenn) Stanton-Jones, MFT Trainee
- Kristie Walthard, AMFT #120630 & APCC #8380
- Natalie Stephens, MFT Trainee
- Paolo Breschi, LMFT #53869
- Sandra Calderon, MFT Trainee
- Selena Aguilar, PCC Trainee
- Tyler Matthews, AMFT #134121
*All Therapists are Supervised by one of our five Clinical Supervisors: Mikaela Zechlin, MA, LMFT Lic. 91176
Good Faith Estimate Notice
Notice to clients and prospective clients:
Under the law, health care providers need to give clients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services. You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services. You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service, or at any time during treatment. If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, or how to dispute a bill, see your Estimate, or visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.